New Member Update/Bio's

The latest WBMUTBB Chapter member list can be found at the at the WBMUTBB Chapter's web site. Goto the web site and click on the "Members Only" link. There you will see another link you can click on. That will take you to a page for entering your PASSWORD for the Member List page.
Enter your PASSWORD: bertmiller

Or you can go directly there by going to:

http://www.wbmutbb.com/members/harvey.htm

Below are the biography's on most of our newest members. Be sure to say "hey" back to them and tell 'em a little about yourselves so they'll feel right at home here in Mayberry.

  -------------------Next WBMUTBB Message Follows----------------
My name is Marsha Radabaugh and I am from Oak Hill, OH

My Email address is: marsha...@yahoo.com
Radabaugh, Marsha - marsha...@yahoo.com  > Oak Hill, OH

COMMENTS:
I'm a soon to be retired(2 years to go) 8th grade Lang. Arts teacher. My family and I have had the pleasure of attending several Mayberry reunions (when they first started them) and meeting quite a few of the original cast members - the Darlins', Otis, Ernest T., Gomer, Goober, Thelma Lou, Don Knotts, and more!!! I've used a number of the lesson plans in my Lang. Arts classes with my students at school and church. The Andy Griffith Show has gotten me through good and bad times throughout my life. The show's lessons are still real and valid even today - forever timeless.

+=======================================================+

My name is Marty Skates and I am from Hixson, TN

My Email address is: marty...@gmail.com
Skates, Marty - marty...@gmail.com  > Hixson, TN

COMMENTS:
Hi, I live with my wife and 3 kids and 7 cats . I have always enjoyed the andy griffith shows as a kid. Iam glad that there are those out there that still belive in quality tv and values. Iam eager to be apart of this community.

+=======================================================+

My name is Mike Morand and I am from Clayton, NC

My Email address is: mayberrym...@hotmail.com
Morand, Mike - mayberrym...@hotmail.com  > Clayton, NC

COMMENTS:
I'm 39 years old. Born and raised in NC on TAGS. I love to visit Mt. Airy and go at least once a month. I've been to LA 3 times and Franklin Canyon Reservoir aka Myers Lake has always been the first stop.

+=======================================================+
My name is Jeri Horn and I am from New Castle, IN

My Email address is: jeri...@gmail.com
Horn, Jeri - jeri...@gmail.com  > New Castle, IN

COMMENTS:
My fanship has existed for decades.  Happy to be part of a real fan club!

+=======================================================+
My name is Michael Cockrell and I am from Winnsboro, SC

My Email address is: cockre...@truvista.net
Cockrell, Michael - cockre...@truvista.net  > Winnsboro, SC

COMMENTS:
I am a Baptist minister, and I live in Winnsboro, SC. A lifelong fan of TAGS--in fact, I have a beautiful 1963 Mayberry squad car for sale. Hate to part with it, but I must. Email me!

+=======================================================+

My name is Vern Boone and I am from Lincoln, NE

My Email address is: truckdrive...@yahoo.com
Boone, Vern - truckdrive...@yahoo.com  > Lincoln, NE

COMMENTS:
i`m 47 yrs old and grew up watching andy griffith and i still love watching all them reruns

+=======================================================+

My name is Thomas Fowler and I am from Scottsdale, AZ

My Email address is: grypho...@aol.com
Fowler, Thomas - grypho...@aol.com  > Scottsdale, AZ

COMMENTS:
Retired engineer, now investor.

+=======================================================+

My name is Victor Friskey and I am from Peru, IL

My Email address is: spinner1...@yahoomail.com
Friskey, Victor - spinner1...@yahoomail.com  > Peru, IL

COMMENTS:
Im 64 y.o. Love TAGS< Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. and Mayberry RFD Have written
three books The Good Time Rock and Roll
Trivia Book" Due Out 6/09. "The Good Time Andy Griffith Show TRivia Book" Due out 9/09 and The Good Time Gomer
Pyle U.S.M.C. Trivia Book' Due Out 12/09

+=======================================================+
My name is Joyce Cook and I am from Pineville, WV

My Email address is: prideandjoy83...@yahoo.com
Cook, Joyce - prideandjoy83...@yahoo.com  > Pineville, WV

COMMENTS:
I'm a 41-year-old stay-at-home mom to 3, and I live in WV! My sister (resident of NC) and I are die-hard TAGS fans and love watching and discussing our favorite episodes every chance we get!

+=======================================================+

My name is Garry Dallman and I am from Albany, NY

My Email address is: garry...@gmail.com
Dallman, Garry - garry...@gmail.com  > Albany, NY

COMMENTS:
Hi, everyone. I've been away for a few years but, just like Barney, I had to come back to Mayberry. I guess I'm the proverbial "Man in a Hurry", too much work and not enough time. I'm just a working stiff, about to turn 49 (yipee), living in upstate New York. Well, I guess that about covers it.
+=======================================================+

My name is Kipp Teague and I am from Lynchburg, VA

My Email address is: tea...@retroweb.com
Teague, Kipp - tea...@retroweb.com  > Lynchburg, VA

COMMENTS:
A long-time Andy Griffith Show fan, and more recently, a serious "student" of the 40 Acres backlot. :)

+=======================================================+

My name is Kelley Snyder and I am from Grand Blanc, MI

My Email address is: kelley.snyd...@us.army.mil
Snyder, Kelley - kelley.snyd...@us.army.mil  > Grand Blanc, MI

COMMENTS:
GREETINGS:

I AM A MOTHER OF THREE CHILDREN. 2 SONS- AGES 22 AND 21 YEARS OLD AND A DAUGHTER - 14 YEARS OLD.

I AM FROM ANN ARBOR, MI.

I HAVE SERVED IN THE NATIONAL GUARD FOR OVER 21 YEARS. I WILL RETIRE IN NOVEMBER 2009 AS A FIRST LIEUTENANT.

CURRENTLY, I AM GOING TO FSU TO OBTAIN MY FIRST BACHELORS DEGREE. SLOWLY BUT SURELY I AM FINALLY A SENIOR!!

I TURN ON THE ANDY GRIFFIN SHOW RERUNS WHILE I AM STUDING AND TYPING RESEARCH PAPERS. THIS IS USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT.
THE SHOW MAKES ME LAUGH AND ACTS AS A GREAT CALMING MECHANISM.

I FEEL THE ANDY GRIFFIN SHOW BRINGS ME BACK TO A MUCH SIMPLIER TIME (AT LEAST I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS JUST A CHILD DURING THE 60'S).

WHEN I GRADUATE, I AM HOPING TO FIND A TOWN LIKE "MAYBERRY" WHERE I CAN WORK AND HOPEFULLY FEEL A SENCE OF COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT AND/OR SPIRT.

I KNOW THIS MAY SEEM UNREALISTIC BUT I HAVE HOPES AND DREAMS.

BY JOINING THIS CLUB, I AM HOPING TO MEET OTHERS WHO SHARE SIMILAR LIKES/INTERESTS INVOLVING NOT ONLY OUR FONDNESS WITH THE ANDY GRIFFIN SHOW BUT WITH LIFE IN GENERAL.

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS AUNT BEE.

AUNT BEE'S CHARACTER REMINDED ME OF MY GRANDMOTHER WHO JUST DIED AT 103 YEARS OLD.

WE ALL NEED AN AUNT BEE.

HAPPY RETURNS!!

KELLEY SNYDER

+=======================================================+
My name is Cathy Jernigan and I am from Centerville, GA

My Email address is: cathyjernig...@cox.net
Jernigan, Cathy - cathyjernig...@cox.net  > Centerville, GA

COMMENTS:
I was a member of wbmutbb for years and for some reason I stopped receiving the e-mails. My husband,daughter and I have been Mayberry fans for years. My husband and I have been to several of the mayberry reunions. We were so lucky to meet Don Knotts and other cast members some of whom have passed on to that great Mayberry in the sky.

+=======================================================+

My name is Shane Chambers and I am from Glencoe, AL

My Email address is: shanec662...@yahoo.com
Chambers, Shane - shanec662...@yahoo.com  > Glencoe, AL

COMMENTS:
Been an avid fan of TAGS since around 1982, Mayberry is my hometown!!

+=======================================================+
My name is Robert Goodlander and I am from Lockport, NY

My Email address is: rgoodlan...@roadrunner.com
Goodlander, Robert - rgoodlan...@roadrunner.com  > Lockport, NY

COMMENTS:
I have been a Mayberry addict since I was a teenager.  I'm 51.

+=======================================================+
y name is Mary Lease and I am from Rochester, MI

My Email address is: gerry...@sblglobal.net
Lease, Mary - gerry...@sblglobal.net  > Rochester, MI

COMMENTS:
I live in Rochester Mi. I love it here. I love laughing with The Andy Griffith Show

My name is Victor Friskey and I am from Peru, IL

My Email address is: spinner1...@yahoomail.com
Friskey, Victor - spinner1...@yahoomail.com  > Peru, IL

COMMENTS:
I have all 249 episodes on DVD and many on vhs also have all but five Gomer Pyle, USMC on VHS and a few on DVD. Have tickets for two shows at Mayberry Days 2009. Have watched reruns on tv for years and have all of TVLands Andy Griffith Show Marathon