Hey, Mayberry friends. I can vouch for everything said about Mayberry Days.
It's just too much fun for a Mayberry nut! One thing wasn't mentioned and
that's the tribute artists. They're all great, friendly and add to your
Mayberry experience. Love those guys and gals. The actual cast members that
attend are always nice to their fans with photos, autographs and an occasional
hug.("The bigger they are the nicer they are."....Barney). We've attended for
the last six years and my only complaint is the weekend is just not long enough.

  Larry in Lincolnton