In the book "Mayberry 101", I'll always remember this story that George Lindsey
tells.  He said he had a hard time knowing how to play the part of Goober.  He
asked Andy Griffith about it.  Andy told George that Goober was the type of guy
that would go into the diner and say "This place has good salt."  From then on,
he knew how to play Goober.
Also, he loved to watch Howard McNear act and would hang around just to see
Howard play Floyd.
We are enjoying seeing "Hee Haw" reruns on RFD-TV on the Dish Network.  Every
Sunday nite at 8 pm.  George is in almost every show.  So much fun to watch.
They don't make TV shows like TAGS or Hee Haw anymore.  Good clean fun.
"Speed, speed, speed, that's all you ever think about."
Bee in New Concord, OH

Brenda J. Higgins