Aunt Bee had a number of "brief encounters" during her time on TAGS.  I
often thought a great story line when she decided to leave the show was for
her to finally get married and find true happiness in a home of her home.
In Mayberry RFD she did get engaged to the cruise ship captain and they
even had the wedding rehearsal before they changed their minds. So I am
wondering which of these "suiters" would you have liked to see Aunt Bee
marry if there ever were such an episode.  She did spend time with each of
these familiar gentlemen.

Mr. Wheeler, the traveling bug sprayer?
Fred Goss ?
Roger Hanover ?
Briscoe Darling ?
Professor St. John?
John Canfield, the retired Congressman?
Reverend Leighten, the new minister Aunt Bee impressed with her wig

If you would like to email me your choice I will tabulate the votes and
post them in about a week's time.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru