Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:54:06 -0400
From: David <david.obe...@gmail.com>
To: "wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com" <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>
Subject: TAGS related pet names

We just got a puppy that had been abandoned on a dirt road in a small town near
us. We named it Easton for the town my wife is from in PA.

I was wondering though, who all has a pet with a name inspired by TAGS? Or,
what would be a good TAGS related pet name?

I wonder what kind of dog the Taylors would have had and what name it would
have. Or the same for a cat.