We used to have two cats named Andy & Thelma Lou.At one time we had a dog named
Barney.At the end of April we will be getting a two month old cockapoo which
will be namedEllie.Had it been a male,his name would have been Otis. A friend
of mine has a beautifully restored 1953 Buick he calls Thelma Lou.A guy I know
has a race car with the name "Opie" etched into both valve covers.Speaking of
Opie,There is a friendof mine that lives in my hometown named Opie...not a
nickname,it is his real name.To top it off,he has red hair,albeit receding as
Ron Howard. Dewey in NC There is an average of fifty thousand spiders per acre
in green areas.Don't even think about askingGomer or Barney to go into one of
those areas.