We have had several pets with "TAGS" names.  My favorite was a black lab named
"Thelma Lou".  She had a very good personality, a little shy at first, but she
warmed up to people very quickly. She was quiet for the most part and very
loyal. She was really a good dog. Some of the others we have had include a
couple of kittens, a girl and a boy, that my kids named  "Dud and Charlene".
"My kids have been raised with TAGS and love it every bit as much as I do."
Those two have been given away to other homes. Right now we have another couple
of kittens left from another batch and the are named "Dud" and the other one is
named "Hazel" from the Barney and the Choir episode. Hazel was the piano
player.  "Dud has been a popular pet name for our animals...It just seems to
fit the personality a lot."
Steve