I had an alumni sighting today.    Of course, it was cheating because it was
Gilley Walker.    Gilley Walker is on MeTV every weeknight right after Mayberry
RFD, playing on Hogan's Heroes.    I wonder if ole Gilley Walker is any kin to
Fred and Ellie Walker?     I think all those Beasleys in Mayberry were kin.

Back to Ken and his oil, that might be a good suggestion getting a thinner oil.
   Why not try this, get you a great big old bottle of castor oil and drink the
whole thing.     See if that doesn't get your knees to pumping.    Matter of
fact, I bet they would be going all the time.

Speaking of castor oil, I just now thought of a trivia question.    Who, on
TAGS, gave someone a dose of castor oil without their knowledge?

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man