While watching the episode of Perry Mason this morning on MeTV, I had multiple
TAGS sightings.     First there was Orville Monroe, then Mary Simpson, and
finally there was Isabel Randolph, who played Mrs. Jefferies and Mrs. Bixby in
her two appearances on TAGS.

I know a lot of people on this site listen to Old Time Radio, and Isabel
Randolph was very famous in the 1940's for playing Mrs. Uppington on the
"Fibber McGee and Molly" shop on radio.    She even took her portrayal of Mrs.
Uppington to the Fibber McGee movie, "Look Who's Laughing".

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man