> My question here is " Is it not possible that the town of Mayberry was the
> origin of the name of TAGS ?

You'll probably get plenty of answers but I understand the little town of
Mayberry, Virginia, is the home of Andy Griffith's mother. Yes, you were right
there in it. Me too. Several times I've traversed the Blue Ridge and stopped
there for some pumpkin butter. Young (Andy, it's that college girl) lady was
turning the mill. Happy Honey Bees were swirling around but never bothered a
soul. The Gulf Gas Station, which isn't a gas station any longer is a small
store full of nostalgia. The quaint church is a sight to behold. Don't miss a
chance to see the real town of Mayberry.

Harriet, the chicken thief