Hi

I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I am getting an error on my
site?  You know, that little exclamation mark in the yellow triangle at the
bottom left of the browser window, with a Done next to it?

The site is: www.missivemedia.com

I know it's gonna be something really dumb (that I didnt put in the
code).... but just cannot seem to find what it is.........

The other thing is, is there any way of making my drop list look bigger?  I
have tried changing the font size, but that didnt do anything......It's
quite small on my screen and I have resolution of 1024*768.... It's okay the
size it is, but I would prefer it to be slightly bigger, but it's not that
big a deal if I cant change it....

Thanks for any help.
Jacquie