Hey everyone,
I've been in lurker mode for quite some time but I'm still around and
looking for some help.
Can I get a few of you to look at a site redesign I'm working on? I've had
some issues with the CSS not working across  browser / platform / operating
systems. Because of the subject of the site, I really only anticipate
visitors with run-of-the-mill browsers, but that still leaves quite a few
variations. As is my habit, [read: downfall] the site really needs pixel
perfect alignment. I'm using Javascript to serve up browser appropriate
style sheets rather than CSS hacks, which seem to be failing in some cases.
Please take a look and let me know if you see anything wonky.

http://www.webinitiative.net/exchange_club/index.html

Thanks,
Perry Gerenday, Internal Communicator / Webmaster
Visteon, Nashville Glass Plant
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p: 615.350.7656