Hello fellow wdvlers,

>From an Aussie downunder

I would be pleased if you were able to check out my site  www.bennymid.com

I have been a lurker in here for quite a while now ( possibly read years, its been that
long )

Please note that at the moment the site is hanging off the end of a 56 K modem the
server
is running FreeBsd and is also the gateway for the house .....

The site needs JavaScript enabled and  Shockwave ...It also runs a few cgi scripts and
 is
also framed

It is firmly aimed at MICRO$OFT   IE  however it also appears to work well with a
number
of versions of netscape as well .I have also tested it out with Crazy Browser

The forum is locked to members however your more than welcome to join if you wish

There is a feedback form there so your comments posted through it would be appreciated
.

Email addresses are NOT HARVESTED

There are a number of pages that are being developed on the run however I thought that
may put it out to you kind folks for another point of view

Overall comments as well as tech comments are all welcomed ...

Please don't hold back on negitive comments either ..... I figure that I couldnt get a
better group of people to give me constructive feedback than the folks on here

regards

and TIA

Benny