In places where I came from, Wall Street, CVS/pharmacy, GE, GM, and rest of 1000 big
plus many tens of thousands smaller with exception of majority of ISPs and some
posters on this list, the deployment platform of choice is Java based. In critical
applications almost without exceptions the Java is in the core of application. I
converted numerous applications from ASP to Java and NEVER in other direction. I don't
know whom you are kidding. It takes a serious flaw in technical background or in
judgment to say what you are saying. I feel really sorry for you people. BTW, I can
produce Web Services in Java without ANY hand written wrapper vs. MS proudly announced
20+ lines of code in .NET for SOAP envelope. Do you want to know how?
Peter.