IE6, w2k -- half the frame box is off screen at the bottom

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerenday, Perry (P.) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] [SCR] http://www.webinitiative.net

Hey Everyone,

After a year of owning the webinitiative.net domain name and several
incomplete designs, I finally have a site up that I'd like some feedback on.
Please tell me what you think of the design. If there appears to be anything
amiss, please send me a screen capture at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and tell me
what browser and operating system you're using. Does everything work on the
site? Anything broken? Not broken but should be improved? Please test the
form on the "Contact" page. Anything you see, I've haven't asked about? Your
constructive criticism is welcome but please leave your sharp knives at
home.

TIA

Perry Gerenday

http://www.klugelab.com [not yet ready for primetime]