Perry,
Win 2K, NN 4.7.

You may have bypassed my browser so, for what it's worth. I get a white screen
with three buttons and one broken image link, with a definition of initiative
below the About button. None of the buttons do anything. If I went there, I
would assume the site doesn't work or isn't finished.

It looks *lots* different on Opera! I do like the colours, very polished and
professional looking. Congratulations on having the only nice use of frames
I've ever seen (if, indeed, that is frames I'm looking at in that nicely framed
box). The buttons disappear when I roll over and I find that disconcerting and
distracting.

Nicely done, Perry.

Sherry