Same with IE5 on Mac, bit of shuffling about to see rest of page  - but
that aside, good background, easy on the eye,looks v. professional - love
the engine.  My partner says he wants to be able to click on the engine &
have it throw something.... that's the problem with people who stand behind
your shoulder looking at your screen trying to grab your mouse...

Tried Netscape 4.7.... oh my goodness... aha, a your-browser-hasn't-made
-it -to-the-21st-century alert! Praps that's the way to go!

Good luck with the landmine site

:-)
Franni