Ok, what a mess this thread has become. Sorry I
got it all mixed up.

Jan
=============================

Cheryl D. Wise wrote:
Jan,

The Chamber site isn't mine I'd do it quite differently especially in the
site organization. It is one I've been asked to make suggestions to approve.
As far as the size goes I suspect that Houston, TX is a lot bigger than
Chandler, Az. <grin />

Thanks for taking a look especially since the thread on the mail list got
hijacked by Sherry's question.

Cheryl D. Wise
WiserWays
Office: 713.353.0139