From: "puterbug.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 12:49 AM
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: OT .cab files moved by accident need help returning
them

: At 12:19 AM 2/17/2003 -0800, you wrote:
: >They look like install files from a program you recently installed. Have
: >you tried looking inside with quickview plus or something similar?
:
:
: Ok, apparently I have no quickview, and I tried viewing/opening via
: notepad, supernote-tab and winrar.  Notepad = a bunch of gibberish text,
: a page full of it.  Supernote-tab, just a few characters of gibberish
: and  Winrar,
: pretty much the same as notepad, full page of gibberish only in bold this
time.
:
: Have you maybe got another idea I can try?
:
: Thanks,
: Deb
:
:
:
:
:
:
: ____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
: To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:        Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: To change subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version:
:     http://wdvl.internet.com/WDVL/Forum/#sub
:
:
: You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
:

---