Hi David,
You know how they call that "need it yesterday" stuff here? They call it the
*philosophy of now-ism*... I run away when I hear that!! True that when you
got soooo much to look after and to do, you don't really have time to wait
for a lits member to answer. But I'm sure if some people start sending osts
and wait for others to answer, this will liven up the list and gradually
increase the number of [interesting] posts to the list...

Paul