rudy wrote:
And thanks for putting in the borders. I use borders when developing
a site since those pesky boxes sometimes insist on showing up
in places where I know they don't want to be.

then you'll probably love this favelet/bookmarklet that toggles div borders (watch the wrap):

javascript:for(i=0;i<document.all.length;i++)if(document.all[i].tagName=='DI
V')void(document.all[i].style.border='1px solid #000000'); void(0);

Making it work in mozilla: javascript:(function(){var all=document.getElementsByTagName('div'), i;for(i=0;i<all.length;i++){all[i].style.border='1px solid #000000'}})();void('give all divs a nice little border');

But on this page you'll find just the extension you need:
<http://placenamehere.com/pnhtoolbar/>

liorean has some very usefull bookmarklets:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>

Kristof

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.