At 02:33 PM 09/02/2003 +0000, you wrote:
hi list,

can those of you running mas os have a look at http://www.irishphoto.com/index.html
and tell me whether the flash movie in the top left corner has the same background colour as the web page?

My client is getting a different bg color on his system, I cannot replicate it on my (or any other) machine.

If anyone DOES replicate the problem, do they know how to solve it?

I made sure that the bgcolor in my flash movie and the bgcolor code on my page matched, but still I have this problem.

Very baffled and would really appreciate and help,

regards,

Cronán

The background of the Flash box is a pure hex #686868. The page background is a dither with pixels alternating between #686868 and #606460. And yes, I do see the difference between the two - very subtle, but there nonetheless. It may have to do with screen resolution as I never set mine above 16 bit (High Color).

Cheers,
Tom

-------- L I F E T I M E   W E B   H O S T I N G ----------
1000MB of Web Space - 6000MB Monthly xfer - 100 sub-domains
 50 MySQL databases - 500 FTP accounts - 500 POP3 accounts
Personal CGI-BIN Directory - Perl, PHP, CGI, Frontpage ext.
Control Panel - Shopping Cart - MUCH MORE! $249 ONETIME FEE!
         http://www.lifetimewebhosting.com/cyberpub

____ • The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM • ____ To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email. To change subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version: http://wdvl.internet.com/WDVL/Forum/#sub