I forgot to mention... Running MSIE 6.028 on Win98SE with
resolution set at 1024x768 at 16 bit High Color.

Cheers,
Tom

At 08:44 PM 09/02/2003 -0400, you wrote:
I guess I was just talking to myself earlier... the Flash
background and the page background are most definitely
*different*!  The difference is *visible* to me, and I was
even 'classified' as 'color blind' 35 years ago! ;-)

The Flash background is a solid hex#686868, whereas the page
background is a dithered pattern made up of alternating
pixels of hex#686868 and hex#606460.

If you don't believe me, just check it out for yourself with
"Eye Dropper 3.01" available free from...

http://www.canadagraphics.com/dl_colour_pickers.html

Cheers,
Tom

-------- L I F E T I M E W E B H O S T I N G ---------- 1000MB of Web Space - 6000MB Monthly xfer - 100 sub-domains 50 MySQL databases - 500 FTP accounts - 500 POP3 accounts Personal CGI-BIN Directory - Perl, PHP, CGI, Frontpage ext. Control Panel - Shopping Cart - MUCH MORE! $249 ONETIME FEE! http://www.lifetimewebhosting.com/cyberpub

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.