aahhh brilliant, im downloading as we speak.. i'd always though lynx was
linux only....

tx a ton for u'r help
Sonja van der Westhuizen

Tel.:      011 282-1843
Fax:      011 282-4529
Cell:      083 256 0810
email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

|--------+------------------------->
|        |          "Jon Haworth"  |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          uddha.net>     |
|        |                         |
|        |          2003/10/01     |
|        |          04:51 PM       |
|        |          Please respond |
|        |          to wdvltalk    |
|        |                         |
|--------+------------------------->

  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   |
  |       cc:
                                                         |
  |       Subject:     [wdvltalk] Re: [google] registration of site

Hi Sonja,

> I've asked our sitebase admin guru to have a look at
> the sniffer and he's done something. Could you please
> check again with lynx?

It's showing links to the individual frames now, which is a bit of an
improvement:
http://www.laughing-buddha.net/tmp/progress2.gif

Apart from being a decent text browser, Lynx is a great debugging tool - if
you haven't got a copy I'd suggest getting one
(http://www.jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/ly283rel.zip for the current Windows
version).

Cheers
Jon

____ ? The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM ? ____
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]