Jenni
Sorry it's taken me a while to respond to emails.

Pace Computing Limited wrote:

I am still interested in doing some of the design work, or
the design contest or whatever we are doing on this. I can
do a bit of moderation on any board we might set up too.

Great, I will put you down for graphic design, board moderation, etc.
I am putting an etc. after everyone's name and skills just in case there is something else that a member can do.

I don't know anything about a design contest though.

I think maybe one evening soon all of those interested
should meet up in some chat room somewhere to discuss
getting this thing off the ground.

This sounds like a great idea, why don't you suggest it to the members by sending your thoughts through wdvl talk. I don't think the webdevcoop forum list is up and running yet, and I sure don't want to bug Dave about it, so I think any suggestions can still go through wdvltalk.

Jan

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.