Hi Matt and Elizabeth
I joined and haven't received an email since the confirmation of my joining. It usually takes a little time to get the list up and running. I have volunteered to help with design, writing content, and coding plus anything else I can help with.

In order to get at least one part of it up and running, I am volunteering (at least for now), to make a list of those that volunteer, and the skill(s) they want to have listed next to their name. I didn't keep track previously, so will need to begin the list now.

The wdvl list has been pretty quiet lately, but not sure all members will want to have emails about the webdevcoop.org to continue through this list, so any volunteers can post their info to me off list at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jan

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.