From: "Yumin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 4:59 PM
Subject: [wdvltalk] Home network & Public address.

:   Hello all:
:
:   My OS is winXPpro with SSI installed. In the past, it
: connected to
: cable-modem and
: then go to Internet.  Although the IP address  is dynamical, I
: can know it
: each time
: via "ipconfig". My friend can come and fetch the files in the
: wwwroot/ftproot.
:
:   Now I installed a router. My winXP connects to router with a
: network cable
: and the router
: connects to cable-modem to Internet. I check my IP address by
: "ipconfig", it
: only tell me
: "192.168.2.102" without public address.
:
:   In  case of home network, can my friend come again to fetch
: the files in
: my PC?
:
: Yumin
:
:
: ____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
: To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:        Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: To set a personal password send an email to
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK
: pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.
: To change subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version:
:     http://wdvl.internet.com/WDVL/Forum/#sub
:
: ________________  http://www.wdvl.com  _______________________
:
: You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: %%email.unsub%%
:
: To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:
: Jupitermedia Corp.
: Attn: Discussion List Management
: 475 Park Avenue South
: New York, NY 10016
:
: Please include the email address which you have been contacted
: with.