-----Original Message-----
From: Yumin

  My OS is winXPpro with SSI installed. In the past, it connected to
cable-modem and then go to Internet.  Although the IP address  is dynamical,
I can know it each time via "ipconfig". My friend can come and fetch the
files in the wwwroot/ftproot.

  Now I installed a router. My winXP connects to router with a network cable
and the router connects to cable-modem to Internet. I check my IP address by
"ipconfig", it only tell me "192.168.2.102" without public address.

  In  case of home network, can my friend come again to fetch the files in
my PC?