-----Original Message-----
From: jmwcruiser

I haven't moved away from tables as I understand that CSS positioning isn't
supported in some of the older browsers. So far, the clients I have are
small business and/or nonprofits where their customers may be on older
machines. I use CSS for the other display elements however. I know people
(and more than I would like to admit) still on Netscape 4 as they believe
this is more secure. After all -- browser attacks are usually targeted at
newer version (at least that is their belief). So they put up with old
browsers. I cannot change their thinking and must accommodate it in the web
design.

Most of these are low budget sites so I can't afford to do a table layout
for older browsers and pure CSS layout for newer ones. I wonder how long it
will be before *most* everyone is using a browser that fully supports CSS
layout?

Thanks for reminding me about csszengarden. I haven't been there for a bit.