-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Birmingham Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: New Netsky Variant -- No
Attachment Needed

Hi, Cheryl,
My Mail Format tab says "Choose a format for outgoing mail", for which
"plain text" is an option.  I don't see any option on that tab that refers
to *incoming* mail, though ... am I missing something?

@#%* company requires us to use Outlook ... alas.
Amanda Birmingham

--------------------------------

Microsoft agrees with you Amanda and says you should do this:

<snip  from Outlook Help>
Change the format of a message you have received or already created

Do one of the following:

When reading a Rich Text Format message

With the message open, on the Format menu, click the format you want to use
(Plain Text or HTML).

Note  If you use Word to read Rich Text e-mail messages, you cannot change
the format of the message.

When reading a plain text or HTML message

With the message open, on the Edit menu, click Edit Message.
On the Format menu, click the format you want to use (Plain Text, HTML, or
Rich Text).

Note  If Word is not your e-mail editor, you can convert HTML or RTF to
plain text, and you can convert plain text to RTF or HTML. However, you
cannot convert HTML to RTF or RTF to HTML

</snip>

That's two steps per message.