Hi Rudy,

Thanks for taking the time to check out the site.  I shall carry those 8
letters of praise forever in my heart. :)

I agree.  The 3 column layout is crowded...I'm still searching for
alternatives.  I wanted the index page to be somewhat text heavy to
increase search engine rankings (versus using graphics).  I would really
like to hear everyone's opinion on my decision...am I unnecessarily
sacrificing usability by making it crowded?

I'm desperately in love with the 3 dot bullet points.  Anyone else find
them annoying/distracting?

Do you have a suggestion on what to replace "learn more" with?  I
struggle with that as well.

Lastly, the purple footer is a sitemap of sorts.  It's disheartening
that you find it confusing...I thought it brilliant.  What does everyone
else think?

Once again Rudy you have made some excellent points and suggestions.  I
look forward to further comment.

Thanks again,
Will