Joseph Harris, all the way from UK
and David Blakey:

Wow. Thanks for taking valuable time to look at the mgmt consultancy web
site I was curious about.

David, if I can ever help you in any way, yank my chain.

You sir went way beyond the call of duty in all that analysis and commentary
on the site. It was much more than a glance and a casual observation.

Thanks David and Joseph for confirming my suspicions that the web copy is in
great need of improvement.

David, I told the CGN person that perhaps the buzzword overload was for SEO.
He said no. He said their clients don't use search engines to find them.
They get clients via word of mouth. Yeah, right. I'm too skeptical to
swallow this, but don't mean to offend them either.

My response letter following up on the meeting I had is emphasizing my
marketing and web writing skills. And how I can enhance the clarity of their
presentations.

I feel much better now. I have a better focus and more confidence thanks to
your input.

The sun is shining brightly on a cool day. Crisp.

Steven Streight
STREIGHT SITE SYSTEMS
Web Usability Analysis,
Credibility Assessment