Joesph:

I get you now...those really annoying scrolly boxes that always try to stay
at the same place on your screen regardless of how often you scroll!

Ignore them - they're Javascript based and, although the concept behind them
is a good one (also I think it's a workaround until our favourite Microsoft
browser supports the CSS position:fixed for anything other than background
images), the implementation is truly abysmal. If these are the things that's
had you concerned about usability I'm glad to say it's not going to be an
issue for your venture into tableless design at this stage.

If you got any problems at all, you know where we are!

MOU