-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Clutterbuck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Apart from that it's looking good and onwards with XHTML+CSS!!! I
sincerely
hope there are some of those more CSS-loathing table-based designers out

there who's seen this page...THIS is what we are talking about, and the
code
is so much cleaner than the nested junk that table-based design will
churn
out.

To change subscription settings or add a password: