Oh good you were listening!

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Cole [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [wdvltalk] SCR: lf.mechavox.com

Drew:

>Oh since I haven't figured out (or even found) the new web based
>interface for the list, I'll have to shoot the reply to the gmail box if
that's ok?

Thanks,
Linda

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____ To Join wdvltalk, Send
An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or use the web
interface http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/
       Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To change subscription
settings or add a password:

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To change subscription settings or add a password: