Oooh! I like the new interface :) And you can get an RSS feed too?? Well, it's not well formed, but I can still pull it up in FeedDemon :) Snifty! Any way we could we get a link put on WDVL to this?

I believe it's in the works to have it added to the WDVL site, but I don't work on that site myself any more so can't say at what stage the addition might be. In the meantime, there's a link to the web interface at the bottom of each post, it just doesn't say 'web interface.' (I'll add that.)

        To change subscription settings or add a password:

Thanks, Linda

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Managing Editor
DatabaseJournal http://databasejournal.com/
DBASupport              http://dbasupport.com/
SQLCourse               http://sqlcourse.com/
SQLCourse2              http://sqlcourse2.com/

____ • The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM • ____ To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or use the web interface http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/ Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To change subscription settings or add a password: http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/read/?forum=wdvltalk