> trying to cure or improve the acute  aggrivated condition and physical
> therapies to allviate further relapse

IANAPT(*), but try to cut back on the amount of time you're at the computer

make sure the arm gets plenty of free motion exercise

do you know where on the upper arm on the outside most people have their
vaccination scars?

that's where i get pain, and yes, it's from using the mouse

i think it's because my desk is too high or my chair is too low

the strain is due to the shoulder muscle constantly trying to lift the arm

you could also try adjusting your mouse responsiveness so that it does not
require so much motion to move the cursor across the screen

you should be able to hit all four corners of the screen moving *just* your
fingers -- if your wrist or arm also has to move, that means your arm will be
tense

hope this helps

rudy

(*) i am not a physical therapist