Ross,

The site came up quickly on FF (Xphome) but the image is taking for ever to
load (56 dial-up).   Now it is all visible it looks attractive and holding -
the title graphic is interesting without being demanding.

Unless it is for strong selling I am not sure the flash part helps;  it
distracts from reading what is below.   But what is below is clean and easy
to read.

Are the fading lines in the main part graphics or what?

Joseph Harris

> Hi all
>
> The new site is nearing completion so I thought I'd better ask you
wonderful
> people for a once over. Not a lot of the site actually has any content yet
> (for example the Flash widget has temporary graphics and the portfolio has
> test documents) but you should be able to see the structure.
>
> I've not set up a dummy account yet to test the Client Login and I don't
> think the only client on there would appreciate me passing around her
login
> details!
>
> http://www.themmen.co.uk/newsite/
>
> Comments on a postcard to the usual address.
>
> Thanks
> MOU

> ____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
> To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/
>        Send Your Posts To: wdvltalk@lists.wdvl.com
> To change subscription settings, add a password or view the web interface:
> http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/read/?forum=wdvltalk

[EMAIL PROTECTED]