(It's been a while since we had one of these hasn't it?!!)

Hi all,

It's been a bit quiet around here of late, so I thought I'd ask for =20
advice on the above site.  I've uploaded a _very_ basic website to =20
http://www.helpmeimadad.com/ and as you can see, I'm not a designer at =20
all (I want it to be more rounded without becoming web2.bulls**t!!).

The forums work and I want to keep them with the same topics etc, but =20
ideally I want to theme them so that they merge seamlessly with the =20
res of the site but without using iframes.

The main issue I have is with the design, hence this email.  If anyone =20
has any suggestions about what I could do with the colours etc, please =20
let me know as I've looked all over the internet and spoken to a =20
number of people but I still can't quite get it right...

TIA,

Matt.

--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
Group Co-Ordinator

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''