Thanks Matthews

Yahoo's no longer letting me send via their SMTP servers so until
recently I've not been able to actually communicate with the list -
not that I've been able to help much recently anyway! I'm all fully
moved to GMail now so that's one less thing to worry about.

Let me go over this so I know I've got it right in my head - you have
a table detailing qualification data only, a table detailing course
unit data only and then a third table that defines the lists of course
units the qualifications have in them.

Adding a course unit to a qualification would actually add a record to
the third table, so even though the same course code may appear in a
number of records, each record is only assigned to one qualification.

Ah I get you - many-to-one and one-to-many relationships.

Cool! Makes sense to me. I'll press on and get back to you - virtual
beers on their way!

MOU