Well, reiterating some things I've said before:

* This is clearly just WSGI slightly reworked, why the new name?
* Why byte values in the environ?  No one has offered any real reason they
are better than native strings.  I keep asking people to offer a reason,
*and no one ever does*.  It's just hyperbole and distraction.  Frankly I'm
feeling annoyed.  So far my experience makes me believe using native strings
will make it easier to port and support libraries across 2 and 3.
* It makes sense to me that the error stream should accept both bytes and
unicode, and should do a best effort to handle either.  Getting encoding
errors or type errors when logging an error is very distracting.
* Instead of focusing on Response(*response_tuple), I'd rather just rely on
something like Response.from_wsgi(response_tuple).  Body first feels very
unnatural.
* Regarding long response headers, I think we should ignore the HTTP spec.
You can put 4k in a Set-Cookie header, such headers aren't easily or safely
folded... I think the line length constraint in the HTTP spec isn't a
constraint we need to pay attention to.

--
Ian Bicking  |  http://blog.ianbicking.org