As cool as the features for BZR, it  is just "pain" for those spoiled
by SVN users like me, none of the BZR clients I used worked. I just
did not have the time or patience to hack it up till it worked. I do
not think its because anyone is afraid of BZR, its just that things
work, and work well with SVN. Hell, I even joined the forum of a BZR
client, and I did not get much help there either.