Hello,
I downloaded the source version of the framework.
I read this document:

http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/AlterEgo/default/show/77

and I tried to start as a service web2py on my Windows XP sp3.
I was able to install web2py as a service (with web2py.py -W install)
but I don't understand why I can not start it.

The output was:

> default applications appear to be installed already
> web2py Enterprise Web Framework
> Created by Massimo Di Pierro, Copyright 2007-2008
> Version 1.53.5 (2008-12-08 16:55:03)
> Database drivers available: SQLite3
> Installing service web2py
> Changing service configuration
> Service updated
> Starting service web2py

But if I watch the services web2py didn't started and if I try to open
a web page it doesn't works.

Thanks