Is the port specified in options.py port 80 or 8000?  If it's 80, you'll need to rename parameters_8000.py to parameters_80.py.

-tim

Cristian Re wrote:
Yes, starting it with a cmd prompt it work fine.

In my directory there are the two files.
The parameters_8000.py was created when I started web2py.py (I think it contains the md5 password for administrator)
The option.py was created by me renaming options_std.py

because I want to test it, I don't chang anything in the option.py file. Now is ok if it work fine on port 8000 in localhost

Cristian