I agree with Massimo. Wiki concept is proven and everyone understands
howto update (and navigate) wiki content. Small updates "made easy" is
critical.

Keep it simple, keep the docs in a central wiki that is put up onto
appengine (so we all have fast access), and that wiki software itself
will improve web2py overtime. Like wikipedia/mediawiki.

Efe