Thanks Niphold for replying. How can I create server cetificate, CA
certificate and client certificate without password? I am using simpatica
application to create all these certificates on windows XP machine and this
application doesn't allow to create certificates without password so if you
know any other way to create these certificates without password on windows
then please do share me.

waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Amit