I run the command to generate certificates:

*web2py.py --ssl_certificate=D:\certificates\server.crt
--ssl_private_key=D:\certificates\server_key.key
--ca-cert=D:\certificates\server.crt*

And when I run this, It gives warning message on command prompt:

*WARNING:web2py:unable to open SSL certificate. SSL is OFF*

and on browser it display following error message:

*SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)*

So no idea, how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Amit