You are right Niphold, I am able to deploy the certificate and start the
web server without using --ca-cert option,But I have to use X509
authentication and for that I have written below code  :

*db.py :*
from gluon.contrib.login_methods.x509_auth import X509Auth
auth.settings.actions_disabled=['register','change_password',
                                    'request_reset_password','profile']
auth.settings.login_form = X509Auth()

*default.py:*
@auth.requires_login()
def index():
    response.flash = T("Welcome to web2py!")
    return dict(message=T('Hello World'))

And when I am calling application's index function through browser, its
giving error saying *"Login not allowed. No valid x509 crentials"*