On 6 November 2012 12:50, Aurelijus Useckas <aurelijus.usec...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I want to export a certain query in SQLFORM.grid to a CSV, but once I
> press on the (any) export option bellow the SQLFORM.grid, it exports the
> whole table and not just the ones meeting the certain criteria.

This must be viewed as a bug in my opinion.  To me it is important that the
csv-buttons at the bottom of the grid must work with the same query that
determines what is shown in the grid.  If the user refines the original
query using the search options available, that must be reflected in the
csv-export.

I think it is worth opening an issue about this. Will you do it please?

As a workaround you can add your own export button which redirects to a
function which handles the query correctly.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)