i agree that i expected the export buttons to export what is shown above.
if you want to export the whole table, remove all filters so that the whole
table is shown above and then click export.

(note that i do expect export to export all the rows that match the query
even if the table above is paginated).  what i don't know is how we should
handle tables that are so large that the export function will timeout or
consume too much memory to complete.

christian